Tuesday, July 31, 2012

SMALL SPACES: LIVING ROOM

A few months ago, after signing the lease for my new apartment, I started to post about small space solutions (here and here), because I knew I would need some inspiration. Well, the countdown is on: 1 month until the big move, and time to seriously figure out how to make the small apartment as spacious, functional, and inviting as possible.


I like the clever placement of ottomans under the coffee table, which are out of the way but easily accessible for extra seating when guests come over. If there is storage space in the ottomans, even better!


Using an ottoman as the coffee table is another solution. Topped with a tray, it can hold your remotes and beverages, but also serve as extra seating.


The use of shelving can add much needed storage space, but still look nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment