Tuesday, June 19, 2012

WEDDING SEASON

This weekend, I'm attending my first friends' wedding...the first to take the plunge! We have 3 more weddings this year, and are already booking our calendars into Fall 2013 as well (including my own!), so I will be doing a lot of registry shopping. I've always tried to find creative gifts for people, and want to add a personal touch to the gifts that I give for weddings as well: a toaster is functional, but not very memorable. Whether it be a handmade card or something quirky to go along with a useful household item, I'm looking forward to adding a special touch.


I have these cards available on etsy (and really need better images...). I think it will be cute to make one for each wedding with a heart over the wedding location, and the date written fancily on the bottom.


A nice, personalized print would be a great addition in the newlyweds' home.


A solution to personalize the last gifts remaining on the registry...spatulas and such


Help the newlyweds' plan a future date - how fun is this picnic basket?!


Adding an ornament to the gift wrapping will help commemorate the day, and the couple will think of you each year when they decorate their Christmas tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment